Friday, September 23, 2011

Fall Fashion Trends 2011

Hi Fashion Ravers, well today marks the first official day of Fall. Fall I have to say is one of my favorite seasons. I want to start off by showing my favorite 2011 Fall trends. I hope you ladies like my picks and incorporate them into your fashion wardrobe.

1. Polka Dots- Fun and playful polka dots are an old time favorite and is one of the hottest trends this season. This Fall be spotted with big bold polka dots to micro polka dots in a variety of colors. You will certainly feel chic and stand out in the crowd. Polka dots are popping up on hosiery, hats,skirts, blouses and dresses.

Marc Jacobs                                                  Jil Stuart                                                               Macy's           

2. Tie Neck Blouses- This Fall try a feminine, romantic tie neck blouse to enhance your confidence. Tie Neck Blouses are elegant and ladylike, they can be worn to dress up your suits or your denim jeans.

Nordstrom's                                                              PiperLime                                               BCBG Max Azria
4. Berry Hues- This color trend has various hues from violets, to rich berries and plums shades. I absolutely love this trend and I'm berry excited to wear this color for the Fall. Wear just hints of berry hues, and avoid wearing the same color from head to toe. You could try this trend in blouses, skirts or dresses. 

                Pink Tartan                                                          Gucci                                                         Brian Reyes             

5. Mustard Hues- Deep yellow hues for the Fall is very chic and bold. Try mustard hues that compliment your skin tone, choose from a deeper mustard hue to a medium or vibrant shade.

          Lanvin                                                        The Row                                                           Wes Gordon                   
  ** When wearing the monochromatic color trend from head to toe follow these tips to complete your look.

    - Choose slightly different hues of the same color.
    - Wear contrasting accessories to break up lines.

2 comments:

  1. I love polka dots, they are a timeless trend. Every time I start to think I am tired of them...I always get surprised

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, polka dots are very versatile.I definitely want to try the polka dots panty hose this fall.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Fashion/Beauty blogger from Charlotte, NC.