Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fall 2011 Beauty Trend: Spider Lashes

I was very intrigued by Spider lashes when I saw them on models from Gucci Fall 2011, as well as in several fashion magazines. Spider lashes are a hot trend this Fall that I had to try. Below are images of the runway beauty look and my interpretation of the beauty look.

Spider Lashes, Gucci Fall 2011

*** For this look keep your face very simple and clean, do not put any eyeshadow on and go for a classic red or neutral lip. The Spider lashes will speak for themselves and make your eyes pop. I used my Maybelline Great Lash mascara in Blackest Black, applied 3 coats and clumped my lashes together. For a thicker Spider lash effect apply 5 coats of mascara.


3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Fashion/Beauty blogger from Charlotte, NC.