Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Must have Bags for Summer 2011

# 1. Fringes
When I think of fringes I think fall or winter, but fringes are back and in style this summer. Fringed bags will give you that Hippie fashion look you've always wanted.

                 Roberto Cavalli                                                                                        Blu Marine                      


# 2. The Mini purse
The mini purse is when you don’t want to carry a lot of things around. So it’s perfect for the summer when you’re going out for a quick errand, a date night, or a fun night out where you don’t want to carry your whole life around. These purses are very chic and I love the chain detailing which acts as an accessory to your outfit just like a necklace would. 

Blu Girl                                                                                                   Derrek Lam

# 3. Natural Fabrics
I love flower prints, and this summer bring bright colors and natural fabrics to your hand bags such as raphia, straw or linen. These bags are perfect for the beach and everyday to bring a natural eco- chic style to your outfit.

     Moschino Cheap & Chic                                                                                 Hermes                       


# 4. Shoulder straps
 I enjoy carrying shoulder strap bags especially in the summer when I go to school because my hands are free to carry  books, magazines, keys you name it. This summer pouches and messenger bags can be worn across the chest or on the shoulder along the hips.

Moschino                                                                                                   Ana Sui

Images provided by Caroline Daily.com

6 comments:

  1. Great blog :))) I follow you now. If you like, please follow back, it would make me very happy :)))


    minnja.blogspot.com

    LOVE
    Minnja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Minnja, you have a great blog as-well and cool fashion style.I followed you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Fashion Pie, I will now be posting more often. I have been sooo busy lately with school and it being my last quarter. Now I've finally graduated. Nice blog, I like your outfit posts and I followed you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Moschino purse and the purse in blu girl...now on my wishlist

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Moschino purse too, the color are so vibrant and scream out beach vacation lols.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Fashion/Beauty blogger from Charlotte, NC.