Thursday, July 7, 2011

Larger than Life Jewlery

 I’m captivated by Charles Albert’s use of various stones and sterling silver to create these extravagant glamorous statement pieces. Charles Albert’s jewelry is a fashion-forward brand, with a variety of large beautiful pieces. I was amazed at the different stones he uses along with the sterling silver detailing. His jewelry is a work of art as well as high fashion which I find irresistible. 

 I was inspired by the statement pieces of jewelry which could be worn with simple outfits to make them pop. I love how Charles Albert incorporated a Look book Collection on his website; you really get a feel for what his designs represent. His jewelry is meant to attract attention and is larger than life. The editorial pictures show off the bold and edgy jewelry and the Look book Collection pieces have been featured in Marie Claire, Vogue Germany, ELLE Mexico, ZINK, Hydrogen, TLC and Teen Vogue.  




This jewelry line is in a high end market, but you can find affordable alternatives similar at Aldo accessories, Forever21, and Charlotte Russe. *Check out the links below the images.

      Charlotte Russe Necklaces

Aldo Necklaces & Forever 21 Rings

2 comments:

  1. whoah this weblog is wonderful i really like reading your articles. Stay up the great work! You recognize, a lot of persons are searching around for this info, you could aid them greatly.
    my web page - engagement rings perth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! That makes me happy and really means a lot. Glad you liked my fashion blog.


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Fashion/Beauty blogger from Charlotte, NC.