Monday, November 14, 2011

December 2011 Vogue: Breaking Away

Charlize Theron is absolutely stunning in these photographs photographed by Annie Leibovitz. These editorial photos capture a relaxing, romantic and peaceful mood. She looks blissful  in the natural setting which captures a since of freedom. The fashions are beautiful, feminine and elegant which Charlize Theron showcases. These are fantastic inspirational photos featuring flowing, beaded, and sparkling dresses which are perfect for the holiday festivities.

Alexander McQueen silver glass-and-metal beaded dress.

Marchesa pale-blue tulle dress

Christopher Kane dress.


Salvatore Ferragamo silk-chiffon halter dress
December 2011 Vogue Cover



I hope you ladies were inspired and enjoyed these beautiful fashion photographs.


 XOXO

4 comments:

  1. Charlize Theron looks amazing! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlize is gorgeous, Thanks Nik that makes me happy =D. I like your blog, Nice! I followed you as well.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photographs! The Marchesa dress has to be my favourite!

    http://englishroseuk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Miss B! I love the ruffles on the bust, very feminine.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Fashion/Beauty blogger from Charlotte, NC.