Monday, July 2, 2012

Blazing Hot Summer Hats

Hi Everyone! I'm back for the summer looking stylish and having fun while I'm at it. Summer is all about the outdoors, whether your enjoying the pool, a barbeque, the park or the beach. You definitely need a summer hat to protect yourself from the blazing hot sun and to keep you looking chic. These are the top two summer hat trends that I'm raving about that you can wear everywhere.

Fedoras-  A popular male dominated hat is taking over this summer with casual and trendy women styles. The women's fedora can be found in neutral, vibrant pops of color or prints with a rounded bottom rim this summer. Compliment your summer outfits by adding a trendy or casual fedora to instantly look stylish. Check me out below wearing my fav neutral fedora.





Over-sized Sun Hats-  Over-sized floppy hats are reemerging this summer as vintage chic beachwear. You can grab a color blocked or printed large sun hat to make a neutral outfit or bathing suit pop. This summer grab a neutral over-sized hat to top off several outfits and achieve a timeless and elegant look.




 So grab a sleek fedora or over-sized sun hat this summer and stay chic in the sun.


XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Love both of these hat styles for the summer. I just bought a pink floppy hat from Target...love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo great! I love Target, they have some cute summer hats.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Fashion/Beauty blogger from Charlotte, NC.