Friday, October 14, 2011

Vogue Italia Beauty

Hi ladies, I enjoy looking at various editorials for artistic inspiration. I want to share this gorgeous beauty editorial I came across on fashiongonerogue.com from the October 2011 issue of Vogue Italia. Photographer Sølve Sundsbø captured these eye catching beauty portraits featuring Sigrid Agren. These photos capture beauty trends for Fall 2011 featuring floral bright eyeshadows, and bold red lips. I love the creativity of the obscured beauty looks with the water drops and the image manipulation. This editorial spread is so unique and beautiful that I was inspired to take an obscured beauty portrait. Using Image Manipulation of broken glass I created my own portrait.




2 comments:

  1. I love your inspiration photos, your photo makes a statement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Fashion/Beauty blogger from Charlotte, NC.