Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hair Product Review: One 'n Only Argan Oil

For the past couple of months I have been using the One 'n Only Argan Oil Treatment, along with the shampoo and conditioner. One n Only Argan Oil smoothing and conditioning products are derived from Moroccan Argan Trees. I absolutely love all three of these products. I started using these products based on good reviews. They are truly great products and leave my hair looking healthy, shiny and silky. I love running my fingers through my hair because it feels so soft. The Argan oil smells great, and you only need to use a pea size amount to spread over your entire scalp, I find that a little goes a long way. Every day I apply some oil on my ends and scalp to moisture and restore my split ends and to control any stray hairs I might have. You could apply the oil to wet or dry hair. Overall I rate these products 5 out of 5 stars for the value of the product, and meeting my hair expectations. It's a great affordable product for your hair compared to other Moroccan oils starting off at $30. I only have to use a little bit and it makes my hair shiny,soft and beautiful.
Products available at Sally Beauty Supply

 I recommend these products for anyone wanting healthy and manageable hair. I love using the One n' Only Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner because they are amazing. I have gotten so many complements on my hair from friends and family since I started using these products, one of my friends wanted to touch my hair lols. The Argan oil shampoo is alcohol free and hydrates and restores moisture level. The conditioner reconstructs, detangles, and replenishes damaged hair restoring moisture levels as well. I love the smell of these products too. Ladies you should definitely try the shampoo and conditioner, I find that this products works well on many hair types such as African American, Caucasian,Asian and Hispanic, many of my friends have tried these products and have loved the results. 

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking for a reconstructer hair product for my split ends,this is a nice review. I will try the One n Only Argan oil products. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Fashion/Beauty blogger from Charlotte, NC.